Well, here we go. I decided to start a blog, as other places, such as Facebook, just don’t seem to provide the right structure. Writing comes naturally to me, no doubt due to a series of teachers that still taught the English language, and insisted on its use within endless written reports, and even though I loathed it at the time I have now come to enjoy writing and appreciate what those teachers did.
There are many reasons for starting this. As many of you know, I am soon to become a father, so that is one large life change about to happen. On top of that, I am also realizing that there are some things about myself I would like to change, so the blog not only holds some measure of public accountability, but also is a good chart of progress. And of course, there are the random topics that come up during the course of a week that I will sometimes feel like expanding upon, or jotting my thoughts down as they come. Topics will probably vary across the spectrum of life, business, politics, history, military, and faith.
I am leaving the "comments" on, as I want and highly encourage some dialogue and discussion. I am here to learn, not only from myself as I write, but from any of you who feel like contributing.
This is just a start, and I am not really sure exactly where it may go, or what shape it may take. I am sure that it will solidify itself over time as I discover what works and doesn’t work. Next up, I will most likely explain how the name of the blog came about, unless something else grabs my attention first! Till then, thanks for following!

Looking forward to reading what you 'blog'...
ReplyDelete